- 1.1 (on wall) cornisa (feminine)(window ledge)(exterior) alféizar (masculine) or antepecho (masculine) (de la ventana); (interior) repisa (feminine) (de la ventana) 1.2 (on cliff) saliente (masculine) or (feminine)More example sentences1.3 (underwater ridge) arrecife (masculine)
More example sentences
- Next month we'll look at those tricky double ledges where a second ledge is close behind the first.
- The water droplets that remain on surfaces leave mineral deposits that form little ledges that collect more mineral deposits and scum each time the shower is used.
- It has a rich and varied flora due to a combination of limestone ledges and limey soils, and separate areas of non-limy glacial deposits.
- Cleaner wrasses set up cleaning stations near rocks or under ledges on the reef.
- Turtles rest on the reef top or on ledges beneath coral overhangs, though they can often be seen cruising along the reef edge.
- My buddy enthusiastically pointed out a lobster beneath a ledge, as well as a miniature version that was only about 3cm long!
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the