Translation of leech in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Zoology) to cling o stick to somebody like a leechpegársele a alguien como una lapa [colloquial]Example sentences1.2 (person) [colloquial]
- The rhynchobdellids are strictly aquatic leeches that have small, porelike mouths in the oral sucker.
- While at rest, the medicinal leech lies under large objects on the shoreline, partially out of water.
- It's a bit of a shame, especially as the leeches used for therapy sessions aren't your average leeches.
- These adversaries were leeches, cowards who feed on the weak and helpless.
- Robby had always known that the business was filled with leeches and liars - confused, timid men and women whose only chance of achieving success was to latch onto someone who had been deemed successful by others.
- [colloquial]to leech
ono uponsomebodyto leechchuparle la sangre a alguien [colloquial] ono uponsomethingaprovecharse dealgoExample sentences
- Those people who operate these servers… are parasites leeching off the creativity of others.
- The main limitation I see is that society would not work if everyone leeched off it in this way.
- If you want to leech off someone's Wi-fi to download the update, drive by my house and leech off mine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than