- [person] zurdo; [kick] con el pie izquierdoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Dyer is not naturally left-footed and it showed because he never got in behind Cafu.
- He might not be left-footed, but he's got such a good right foot, you could open a can of beans with it.
- His versatility and the fact he is naturally left-footed will give the squad more balance.
- Dave Unsworth stepped up to send a swerving left-footed free kick crashing past Preston keeper Teuvo Moilanen.
- Seamus Farrell and Pa Kavanagh tied the teams before Brian Walker floated over a left-footed shot from an acute angle on the left for a dramatic win.
- A superb left-footed point by Benji O'Brien within seconds of the throw-in was quickly replied to by Jamie Doyle with a 20 metre free for Clonmore.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.