Translation of left-handed in Spanish:
- [person] zurdo; [stroke] con la (mano) izquierda; [scissors/tool] para zurdos a left-handed compliment un cumplido a mediasExample sentences
- It's one thing to be able to draw a gun, but it's another thing to be able to do it with your left hand if you're not left-handed.
- One thing I can't do is forge his signature, largely because he's left-handed and I'm not.
- He didn't understand why everyone was so interested to see him write, and the judge pointed out that he was left-handed.
- At the time of writing, there are very few left-handed instruments being stocked in York.
- Now the interesting bit is that the left-handed ones have hooks, and the right-handed ones have ridges.
- Even though I grew up in Canada, where there are more left-handed golfers than in the States, left-handed equipment wasn't readily available.
- He wasn't at all strong at left-handed techniques, whereas Keziah had been told from a very early age that there were no lefts and rights in fighting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.