Translation of left-handed in Spanish:
- [person] zurdo; [stroke] con la (mano) izquierda; [scissors/tool] para zurdos a left-handed compliment un cumplido a mediasExample sentences
- It's one thing to be able to draw a gun, but it's another thing to be able to do it with your left hand if you're not left-handed.
- One thing I can't do is forge his signature, largely because he's left-handed and I'm not.
- He didn't understand why everyone was so interested to see him write, and the judge pointed out that he was left-handed.
- At the time of writing, there are very few left-handed instruments being stocked in York.
- Now the interesting bit is that the left-handed ones have hooks, and the right-handed ones have ridges.
- Even though I grew up in Canada, where there are more left-handed golfers than in the States, left-handed equipment wasn't readily available.
- He wasn't at all strong at left-handed techniques, whereas Keziah had been told from a very early age that there were no lefts and rights in fighting.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.