Translation of left luggage in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- We are pleased to find that the station does indeed have a left luggage facility where we can leave our suitcases overnight.
- If anyone else is interested in staying, maybe you can suggest that they take only a backpack and leave any suitcases at the left luggage at a train station.
- There will be no left luggage at the tournament, with fans forced to leave picnic hampers and bulky bags outside the grounds.
Definition of left luggage in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.