Translation of left luggage in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- Orkney Tourist Board has resumed its summer left luggage and tourist information service at the Kirkwall Bus Station in Great Western Road.
- The French Interior Ministry told Reuters that two small flasks containing traces of the poison were discovered in a left luggage depot at the Gare de Lyon railway station in Paris.
- A quick amble about the station revealed that the left luggage lockers were closed and sealed due to the security precautions, so I decided not to bother with trying to go for an amble whilst dragging my wheelie case and carrying my laptop.
Definition of left luggage in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.