Translation of left luggage in Spanish:
- (British English)Example sentences
- We are pleased to find that the station does indeed have a left luggage facility where we can leave our suitcases overnight.
- If anyone else is interested in staying, maybe you can suggest that they take only a backpack and leave any suitcases at the left luggage at a train station.
- There will be no left luggage at the tournament, with fans forced to leave picnic hampers and bulky bags outside the grounds.
Definition of left luggage in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.