Translation of legend in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable or uncountable (story)Example sentences1.2 countable (person) she's a living legend
es un auténtico mito or una auténtica leyendashe was a legend in her own lifetimeya en vida era un mito or una leyendaExample sentences
- The legend of Tristan and Isolde, one of the most popular, was tacked on to Arthur's.
- This was pretty much the starting point of the Arthurian legends with regard to the Holy Grail.
- Whatever historical events underlie the legend of the Trojan War did not occur as depicted here.
- We'll ask a living legend of broadcast journalism, Walter Cronkite, the former CBS News anchor.
- How does he feel sharing the stage with a living legend?
- Oliver ‘Smokey’ Charles, 79, is a living legend when it comes to football in St Lucia.
- 2 countable 2.1 (inscription)Example sentences2.2 (on map)
signos (masculine plural) convencionales(on chart) clave (feminine)Example sentences
- The obverse of all denominations bore a harp, along with the legend Saorstat Eireann and the date the coin was struck.
- Around the lower border is the same legend as on the gold coin.
- The 200 baht coins have the same legend as the 100 baht coin.
- The abbreviations are explained in the inset legend to Figure 3.
- Species are referred to by symbols in the legend.
- All abbreviations are explained in the legend to Fig 1.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.