Translation of legendary in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- Bhagiratha is the legendary king whose devotion made the Ganges consent to come down to the Earth.
- It ends with the legendary King Arthur, a Celtic hero adopted by the Anglo-Normans.
- Most people, it should be said, like to name their pets after mythological and legendary figures.
- The statue was commissioned by Goodwood estate owner Lord March to honour the legendary fighter pilot.
- These were the only honours bestowed on this legendary maestro during his lifetime.
- It's all a part of the legendary good time that the Edmonton festival is so well known for.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.