Translation of leggings in Spanish:
- 1.1 (pants, trousers)leggings (masculine plural)
leotardos (masculine plural)
mallas (feminine plural)
calzas (feminine plural) (River Plate area)(for babies) pelele (masculine)waterproof leggingspantalones (masculine plural) impermeablesExample sentences1.2 (for lower leg)
polainas (feminine plural)Example sentences
- She wore long black leggings and a tight-fitting black top.
- I'm not going to wear leggings under a denim miniskirt or stiletto-heeled boots with skinny jeans and a gold-trimmed gilet.
- Bassist Chris Squire - wearing a flouncy black smock over skin-tight Lycra leggings tucked into Doc Marten boots - was having more of a ball than most.
- He wore a leather loincloth, fur leggings, a fur garment, a grass cape, a fur hat and leather shoes stuffed with grass.
- Traditional clothing for men consisted of a breech-cloth, deerskin leggings, a shirt, and, in winter, moccasins.
- The men wore antelope or mountain sheep skin leggings, shirts, breechcloths, and moccasins.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.