Translation of legislation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (laws) under existing legislationde acuerdo a or conforme a la legislación vigentea new piece of legislationuna nueva ley ( or un nuevo proyecto de ley etc)to bring in o introduce legislationintroducir legislación or leyesthe legislation on industrial relationsla legislación (en materia) laboralExample sentences1.2 (act)
- Those are the words that are used in sections of this type in a great deal of legislation.
- This had made them exempt from certain legislation that does not apply to the Crown.
- Many of these provisions may make sense if they are placed in ordinary legislation.
- In her new job, Cooper will be in charge of legislation leading up to the euro referendum.
- Cohen shows how immigration legislation has not just been about keeping people out.
- Valerie Keating is the Home Office official in charge of the proposed legislation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.