- 1.1 (laws) legislación (feminine) under existing legislation de acuerdo a or conforme a la legislación vigente a new piece of legislation una nueva ley ( or un nuevo proyecto de ley etc) to bring in o introduce legislation introducir* legislación or leyes the legislation on industrial relations la legislación (en materia) laboralMore example sentences1.2 (act) legislación (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those are the words that are used in sections of this type in a great deal of legislation.
- This had made them exempt from certain legislation that does not apply to the Crown.
- Many of these provisions may make sense if they are placed in ordinary legislation.
- In her new job, Cooper will be in charge of legislation leading up to the euro referendum.
- Cohen shows how immigration legislation has not just been about keeping people out.
- Valerie Keating is the Home Office official in charge of the proposed legislation.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.