Translation of legislation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (laws) legislación (feminine) under existing legislation de acuerdo a or conforme a la legislación vigente a new piece of legislation una nueva ley ( or un nuevo proyecto de ley etc) to bring in o introduce legislation introducir* legislación or leyes the legislation on industrial relations la legislación (en materia) laboralExample sentences1.2 (act) legislación (feminine)
- Those are the words that are used in sections of this type in a great deal of legislation.
- This had made them exempt from certain legislation that does not apply to the Crown.
- Many of these provisions may make sense if they are placed in ordinary legislation.
- In her new job, Cooper will be in charge of legislation leading up to the euro referendum.
- Cohen shows how immigration legislation has not just been about keeping people out.
- Valerie Keating is the Home Office official in charge of the proposed legislation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.