- 1.1 (laws) legislación (feminine) under existing legislation de acuerdo a or conforme a la legislación vigente a new piece of legislation una nueva ley ( or un nuevo proyecto de ley etc) to bring in o introduce legislation introducir* legislación or leyes the legislation on industrial relations la legislación (en materia) laboralMore example sentences1.2 (act) legislación (feminine)
More example sentences
- Those are the words that are used in sections of this type in a great deal of legislation.
- This had made them exempt from certain legislation that does not apply to the Crown.
- Many of these provisions may make sense if they are placed in ordinary legislation.
- In her new job, Cooper will be in charge of legislation leading up to the euro referendum.
- Cohen shows how immigration legislation has not just been about keeping people out.
- Valerie Keating is the Home Office official in charge of the proposed legislation.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.