- 1.1 (laws) legislación (f) under existing legislation de acuerdo a or conforme a la legislación vigente a new piece of legislation una nueva ley ( or un nuevo proyecto de ley etc) to bring in o introduce legislation introducir* legislación or leyes the legislation on industrial relations la legislación (en materia) laboralMore example sentences1.2 (act) legislación (f)
More example sentences
- Those are the words that are used in sections of this type in a great deal of legislation.
- This had made them exempt from certain legislation that does not apply to the Crown.
- Many of these provisions may make sense if they are placed in ordinary legislation.
- In her new job, Cooper will be in charge of legislation leading up to the euro referendum.
- Cohen shows how immigration legislation has not just been about keeping people out.
- Valerie Keating is the Home Office official in charge of the proposed legislation.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.