Translation of legit in Spanish:
- [colloquial/familiar] legal he's legit es de fiar, es un tío legal (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- This is done as a money laundering scheme to put illicit dollars back into the legit art market.
- None of the letters to the legit media had even been publicly discovered or acknowledged.
- On the other hand, illegitimate pyramid schemes can resemble legit sales operations.
- I don't know if you have ever started an online company, but it is incredibly hard these days to collect money online - even if you are totally legit.
- It seems like Savage is really desperate to return to the big time in pro wrestling, but why would he spend so much money to produce this record if he wasn't legit?
- The focus there will be on opt-in lists, and whether they're legit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the