- [colloquial/familiar] legal he's legit es de fiar, es un tío legal (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
More example sentences
- This is done as a money laundering scheme to put illicit dollars back into the legit art market.
- None of the letters to the legit media had even been publicly discovered or acknowledged.
- On the other hand, illegitimate pyramid schemes can resemble legit sales operations.
- I don't know if you have ever started an online company, but it is incredibly hard these days to collect money online - even if you are totally legit.
- It seems like Savage is really desperate to return to the big time in pro wrestling, but why would he spend so much money to produce this record if he wasn't legit?
- The focus there will be on opt-in lists, and whether they're legit.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages