- 1.1 (of government, act, birth) legitimidad (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (of excuse, demand, complaint) lo legítimo, validez (feminine)
More example sentences
- The legality and legitimacy of that action must be subject to judicial review.
- This gets to the heart of legitimacy in rule making and the governance of the IMF.
- He is also in a unique legal position to question the Law Society's legitimacy.
- Her justification for the legitimacy of astrology as a valid science went something like this.
- The protectors of pornography have arguments and principles; the status quo supports the validity and legitimacy of their world view.
- His more modest aim is that of criticizing the claim that science has a monopoly on truth by defending the legitimacy of experiences of truth which do not depend on and are even distorted by method.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.