Translation of legitimacy in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of government, act, birth)Example sentences1.2 (of excuse, demand, complaint)
lo legítimoExample sentences
- The legality and legitimacy of that action must be subject to judicial review.
- This gets to the heart of legitimacy in rule making and the governance of the IMF.
- He is also in a unique legal position to question the Law Society's legitimacy.
- Her justification for the legitimacy of astrology as a valid science went something like this.
- The protectors of pornography have arguments and principles; the status quo supports the validity and legitimacy of their world view.
- His more modest aim is that of criticizing the claim that science has a monopoly on truth by defending the legitimacy of experiences of truth which do not depend on and are even distorted by method.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.