- 1.1 (lawful)(government/authority/claim)
reglamentariohijo legítimo, (hija legítima) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences1.2 (reasonable)
- They are laws because they are instructions given by a legitimate authority, not because they are backed up by force.
- It would be outside the scope of legitimate judicial interpretation.
- He says tenancy databases are an important and legitimate tool which help real estate agents carry out their job responsibly.
- Many of the arguments made thus far sound like excuses rather than legitimate reasons.
- And since when does having a democracy excuse any country from legitimate, reasoned criticism?
- Well, both factors play a role here, but they really serve as excuses more than legitimate reasons.