Translation of legless in Spanish:
- 1 (without legs)(of person) sin piernas(of animal) sin patasExample sentences
- So why they need to cut down on the number of spaces I can use, in order to provide a second spot for the legless, I've no idea.
- In 1990, Poland's Lucy Krajewska made the first successful crossing by a legless person.
- Some not-so-familiar creatures, like the legless, burrowing caecilians, are also amphibians.
- 2 (drunk) (British) [colloquial] (predicative) to be leglessestar borrachoestar como una cuba [colloquial]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.