Translation of legman in Spanish:
noun plural -men Pronunciation: / -men /
- 1.1 (reporter)Example sentences1.2 (assistant)
- Rick Bragg flew to cities where he collected clips and the work of legmen, but often did little or no reporting on his own.
- Telephones were brand new, allowing legmen to call in the details to rewrite and get the story into the paper within minutes.
- He works closely with reporters, trading sources and information and using them as legmen.
- In effect, however, they are acting as legmen for organized crime, which has turned southern Africa's stolen scrap into a lucrative industry.
- Spotters trolled the city for pregnant women, and contacts or legmen approached pregnant women who seemed in need of help.
- There's a detective agency with an unusual boss and even stranger legmen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.