ncountable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable
- 1.1 (with fresh lemons) limonada (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (fizzy drink) (British English/inglés británico) (bebida (feminine) gaseosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.