noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (with fresh lemons) limonada (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (fizzy drink) (British English/inglés británico) (bebida (feminine)) gaseosa (feminine)
More example sentences
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Gringo is a pejorative term in Latin America to refer to white English speakers, particularly North Americans. It has overtones of US intervention in Latin American internal affairs. In the eighteenth century the word was applied to foreigners who spoke little or no Spanish.