Translation of lemonade in Spanish:
noun/nombrec and u
- 1.1 (with fresh lemons) limonada (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (fizzy drink) (British English/inglés británico) (bebida (feminine)) gaseosa (feminine)
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The 'Audiencia Nacional' is the Spanish high court for crimes affecting the national interest, e.g. drug trafficking, large-scale fraud and certain crimes committed abroad.