Translation of lemonade in Spanish:
nouncountable or uncountable
- 1.1 (with fresh lemons)Example sentences1.2 (fizzy drink)
- They both got their lemonades and were done laughing when Kylie and Belle returned.
- Lloyd eyes the 15 acres of hay adjacent to where we're sitting with our iced teas and lemonades.
- If it mysteriously appears anytime soon, she can still come hang out here and drink vodka and lemonades with me.
(bebida (feminine) ) gaseosa (feminine)Example sentences
- More than 10 million litres of colas, lemonades and fruit drinks are consumed in the UK every week.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.