Translation of liberation in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of prisoner, nation) [formal]Example sentences1.2 (emancipation) women's/gay liberation
la liberación de la mujer/de los homosexuales(before noun) liberation movementmovimiento (masculine) de liberaciónExample sentences1.3 (Chemistry)
- The protesters were torn about the "liberation" of the Iraqi people.
- They firmly oppose the national liberation of the oppressed Balkan peoples.
- The liberation of Kabul led to a decision to re-open the UK diplomatic mission.
- We have male allies, people who really do care about liberation for everyone.
- The author's presentation of freedom of choice informed by critical thinking furnishes a sense of liberation.
- She has not lost her passion for women's liberation; nor has she abandoned her analysis of patriarchy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.