Translation of licensed in Spanish:
- (practitioner)autorizado para ejercer(premises/restaurant) (British English)licensed tradeautorizado para vender bebidas alcohólicasnegocios (masculine plural) autorizados para vender bebidas alcohólicas que se consumen en el localExample sentences
- What happened, your Honours, is that timber from approximately three-quarters of the leasehold itself was logged by licensed timber operators.
- A wave of consolidation in China's domestic handset industry will reduce the number of mainland makers from the current 37 officially licensed vendors, he said.
- Yes, but what I am emphasising at the moment is the purpose for which he had the right to occupy the subleased area and the licensed right to use shared facilities subject to that reasonable permission.
- The company has recently countered criticism about selling alcohol cheaper than other licensed premises, thus encouraging binge drinking, by altering its pricing policy.
- He argues that legislation is needed to force licensed premises to sell alcohol at the same prices all day long - a move that would effectively outlaw happy hours.
- This created quite a stir in the market as it set a new record for the sale of a licensed premises.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.