Translation of licensed in Spanish:
autorizado para ejercer(premises/restaurant) (British)licensed trade
autorizado para vender bebidas alcohólicasnegocios (masculine plural) autorizados para vender bebidas alcohólicas que se consumen en el localExample sentences
- What happened, your Honours, is that timber from approximately three-quarters of the leasehold itself was logged by licensed timber operators.
- A wave of consolidation in China's domestic handset industry will reduce the number of mainland makers from the current 37 officially licensed vendors, he said.
- Yes, but what I am emphasising at the moment is the purpose for which he had the right to occupy the subleased area and the licensed right to use shared facilities subject to that reasonable permission.
- The company has recently countered criticism about selling alcohol cheaper than other licensed premises, thus encouraging binge drinking, by altering its pricing policy.
- He argues that legislation is needed to force licensed premises to sell alcohol at the same prices all day long - a move that would effectively outlaw happy hours.
- This created quite a stir in the market as it set a new record for the sale of a licensed premises.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.