Translation of life ring in Spanish:
- (American English)Example sentences
- There are musical scores and mementoes of shows scattered everywhere, including a life ring from his ‘legendary failure’ Moby Dick.
- Desperately clutching the fender of his boat, but unable to grab a life ring thrown by his daughter, he struggled to get him to the bank, but was eventually helped to do so by a passing jogger.
- He got onto the barge and put down a line into the water, then a life ring, but he didn't grab either of them.
Definition of life ring in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.