- (British English) → life insuranceExample sentences
- It is available as a standalone product or in conjunction with a life assurance or mortgage protection insurance policy.
- Many of the worst life assurance, endowment, payment protection and home insurance policies are pushed by mortgage lenders.
- You then make a separate payment to a life assurance investment policy (an endowment).
Definition of life assurance in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.