Translation of life-threatening in Spanish:
- con riesgo de muertemuy graveExample sentences
- And it's not just those suffering from life-threatening illness who are offered such help.
- The basic fact may nowhere be as true as when we are tested by a life-threatening illness.
- The man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries - a deep wound to his side had punctured a lung.
Definition of life-threatening in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the