Translation of limb in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Anatomy) many passengers broke limbs in the crashmuchos pasajeros se fracturaron un brazo o una pierna en el accidentehe lost a limb in the warperdió un brazo/una pierna en la guerrato tear somebody limb from limbdespedazar a alguienExample sentences1.2 (of tree) to be (left) out on a limb
quedarse en la estacadato go out on a limbaventurarseExample sentences
- Diaphanously winged and provided with limbs far too long and interestingly jointed to be in any way aerodynamic, it would appear to be some kind of mutant grasshopper, a cicada maybe?
- The ability to reduce area and span during the recovery stroke is intimately associated with the design of the propulsive limbs in small animals.
- The most common malformations are partial hind limbs, missing hind limbs, and missing toes.
- Heavy snow and whipping winds can cause limbs from trees and shrubs to snap.
- Plopping down under the leafy limbs of the shade-producing tree, she
- They use a variety of foraging styles; most commonly they glean food from foliage while they climb about on tree limbs.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.