- [fingers] ágil; [wood] flexibleMore example sentences
More example sentences
- He's very limber and agile and would have a few good moves to pull out on Superman.
- Her body was limber, lithe with the grace of a cat or that of a ballet dancer, hinting at carefully controlled strength.
- It will not only help you develop a more lithe and limber body, it will improve your strength training as well.
- You want to wind up with a sidearm sweep and lob the assemblage far across the open water, and this is best done with the long, limber stick.
limber upverb + adverb/verbo + adverbio
- [sportsman] hacer* ejercicios de calentamiento, calentarse*
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.