Translation of limber in Spanish:
- [fingers] ágil; [wood] flexibleExample sentences
- He's very limber and agile and would have a few good moves to pull out on Superman.
- Her body was limber, lithe with the grace of a cat or that of a ballet dancer, hinting at carefully controlled strength.
- It will not only help you develop a more lithe and limber body, it will improve your strength training as well.
- You want to wind up with a sidearm sweep and lob the assemblage far across the open water, and this is best done with the long, limber stick.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.