Translation of limitation in Spanish:
- 1 u and c (restriction) limitación (feminine), restricción (feminine) arms limitation limitación de armamentosExample sentences
- All this bill represents is restrictive trade practice and limitations on entry to the industry.
- Britain's drinking problem is the latest in a list of excuses for prescriptive limitations on society.
- The situation changes when the rules of the game introduce limitations on available moves.
- 2(limitations plural)2.1 (weaknesses) (sometimes singular/a veces en singular) limitaciones (feminine plural) I know my limitations soy consciente de mis limitaciones to have one's limitations tener* sus ( or mis etc) limitaciones 2.2 countable/numerable (handicap) desventaja (feminine)Example sentences
- Humility is in reality, a strength and involves acknowledging both our abilities and our limitations.
- The key to avoiding accidents is to be aware of what is going on around you to know the limitations and abilities of your vehicle and yourself.
- She recognized her limitations and failings and would mention them and make amendments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.