Translation of limitation in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable and countable (restriction) arms limitationlimitación de armamentosExample sentences
- All this bill represents is restrictive trade practice and limitations on entry to the industry.
- Britain's drinking problem is the latest in a list of excuses for prescriptive limitations on society.
- The situation changes when the rules of the game introduce limitations on available moves.
- 2also: limitations plural2.1 (weaknesses) (sometimes singular)I know my limitationslimitaciones (feminine plural)to have one's limitationssoy consciente de mis limitaciones2.2 countable (handicap)tener sus ( or mis etc) limitacionesExample sentences
- Humility is in reality, a strength and involves acknowledging both our abilities and our limitations.
- The key to avoiding accidents is to be aware of what is going on around you to know the limitations and abilities of your vehicle and yourself.
- She recognized her limitations and failings and would mention them and make amendments.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.