Translation of limited in Spanish:
- 1.1 [number/space] limitado, restringido; [knowledge/experience/scope] limitado he understands only to a limited extent/degree lo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medida my time is limited, so I'll be brief no dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré breve he's a bit limited as an actor como actor es algo limitado this law is very limited in its application esta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaExample sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Transport/Transporte] semi-directo 1.3 [Business/Comercio] [liability] limitado limited (liability) company sociedad (feminine) de responsabilidad limitada public limited company (British English/inglés británico) sociedad (feminine) anónima
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to