Translation of limited in Spanish:
- 1.1(knowledge/experience/scope)he understands only to a limited extent/degreemy time is limited, so I'll be brieflo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medidahe's a bit limited as an actor this law is very limited in its applicationno dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré breveesta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaExample sentences1.2
(American English) (Transport)1.3 (Business)semi-directo(liability)limited (liability) company public limited company (British English)Example sentences
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.