- 1.1 [number/space] limitado, restringido; [knowledge/experience/scope] limitado he understands only to a limited extent/degree lo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medida limited edition edición (f) limitada or numerada my time is limited, so I'll be brief no dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré breve he's a bit limited as an actor como actor es algo limitado this law is very limited in its application esta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaMore example sentences1.2 (AmE) [Transp] semi-directo 1.3 [Busn] [liability] limitado limited (liability) company sociedad (f) de responsabilidad limitada limited partner socio (m) comanditario limited partnership sociedad (f) comanditaria or en comandita public limited company (BrE) sociedad (f) anónima
More example sentences
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.