- 1.1 [number/space] limitado, restringido; [knowledge/experience/scope] limitado he understands only to a limited extent/degree lo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medida my time is limited, so I'll be brief no dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré breve he's a bit limited as an actor como actor es algo limitado this law is very limited in its application esta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaMore example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Transport/Transporte] semi-directo 1.3 [Business/Comercio] [liability] limitado limited (liability) company sociedad (feminine) de responsabilidad limitada public limited company (British English/inglés británico) sociedad (feminine) anónima
More example sentences
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.