- 1.1 [number/space] limitado, restringido; [knowledge/experience/scope] limitado he understands only to a limited extent/degree lo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medida my time is limited, so I'll be brief no dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré breve he's a bit limited as an actor como actor es algo limitado this law is very limited in its application esta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaMore example sentences1.2 (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Transport/Transporte] semi-directo 1.3 [Business/Comercio] [liability] limitado limited (liability) company sociedad (feminine) de responsabilidad limitada public limited company (British English/inglés británico) sociedad (feminine) anónima
More example sentences
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.