Translation of limited in Spanish:
- 1(knowledge/experience/scope)he understands only to a limited extent/degree
limitadolo entiende solo hasta cierto punto/en cierta medidamy time is limited, so I'll be briefno dispongo de mucho tiempo, así que seré brevehe's a bit limited as an actor this law is very limited in its applicationesta ley tiene una aplicación muy limitadaExample sentences
- However, this suggests that the finite population effect is limited to small population sizes.
- The downside of this small size was the limited amount of tape inside the cartridge.
- There is a limited amount of special effects as this is mostly a conversation/music driven film.
- 3 (Business)(liability)limited (liability) company public limited company (British)
- The title to the Property will remain in the name of Sealark Pty Limited.
- On 31 July 1995 Kings changed its name to Haward Agriculture Limited.
- Metro is part of Metcash Trading Limited and Friendly Grocer is the franchise arm of the group.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.