Translation of linchpin in Spanish:
- 1.1 (vital factor)Example sentences1.2 (on tractor)
- Nurses will be the linchpin to the Government's grandiose plans to modernise and improve the National Health Service, one of their leaders says.
- But at the same time, she said that these memos, which after all was the lynchpin, the core of your broadcast, were not real.
- The diversity and broad appeal that had been the linchpin of its success now drained away like vital oil.
- He put the wheel back and secured it with a new linchpin, which he carved from a piece of wood.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.