- 1.1 (vital factor) eje (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (on tractor) pezonera (feminine)
More example sentences
- Nurses will be the linchpin to the Government's grandiose plans to modernise and improve the National Health Service, one of their leaders says.
- But at the same time, she said that these memos, which after all was the lynchpin, the core of your broadcast, were not real.
- The diversity and broad appeal that had been the linchpin of its success now drained away like vital oil.
- He put the wheel back and secured it with a new linchpin, which he carved from a piece of wood.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a privately owned school that receives no government funds is called a colegio privado. Parents pay monthly fees. Colegios privados cover all stages of primary and secondary education.