- 1 c (ship) buque (m) (de pasaje or pasajeros)(ocean liner)transatlántico (m)More example sentences
- Although it was an ocean liner, the ship also had a cargo of ammunition.
- All making the event seem like a luxurious cruise on an ocean liner.
- Inexplicably, the interiors of the submarine are as spacey as those of a luxurious ocean liner.
- 2 u c(eyeliner)delineador (m) (de ojos)
- 3 c 3.1 (lining) forro (m) (dust)bin liner (BrE) bolsa (f) para la basura 3.2 (record sleeve) (AmE) funda (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- They have poppers or Velcro so you don't have to worry about pins, and they have removable paper liners that mean you can quickly and discreetly get rid of unpleasant lumps.
- Drop several extra trash liners inside each container before relining for a quick and easy way to remove future trash when it really starts to pile up.
- Those who do not want to handle the litter can use removable liners for these boxes.
- A Gore-Tex liner and careful gusset design make them waterproof to a depth of about 8 inches.
- It also has optional liners, hidden access panel for embroidery and more.
- The pilot, who wore only the outer dry suit and not the required long underwear and liner, died of hypothermia.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.