- 1 c (ship) buque (m) (de pasaje or pasajeros)(ocean liner)transatlántico (m)More example sentences
- Although it was an ocean liner, the ship also had a cargo of ammunition.
- All making the event seem like a luxurious cruise on an ocean liner.
- Inexplicably, the interiors of the submarine are as spacey as those of a luxurious ocean liner.
- 2 u c(eyeliner)delineador (m) (de ojos)
- 3 c 3.1 (lining) forro (m) (dust)bin liner (BrE) bolsa (f) para la basura 3.2 (record sleeve) (AmE) funda (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- They have poppers or Velcro so you don't have to worry about pins, and they have removable paper liners that mean you can quickly and discreetly get rid of unpleasant lumps.
- Drop several extra trash liners inside each container before relining for a quick and easy way to remove future trash when it really starts to pile up.
- Those who do not want to handle the litter can use removable liners for these boxes.
- A Gore-Tex liner and careful gusset design make them waterproof to a depth of about 8 inches.
- It also has optional liners, hidden access panel for embroidery and more.
- The pilot, who wore only the outer dry suit and not the required long underwear and liner, died of hypothermia.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.