Translation of linesman in Spanish:
noun plural -menPronunciation: /-mən/
- 1 (Sport)(in soccer) juez (masculine) de línea
linier (masculine)Example sentences
- Gerrard's just been fouled making for the penalty area, but the referee and the linesman are having none of it.
- Under advice from the linesman, the referee awards a free-kick to AC Milan about 40 yards out for no apparent reason.
- Both referee Dunn and his linesman missed the contact and Henry was furious.
- 2 (British English) → lineman 2
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.