- (of clothes, suitcase) forro (m); (of brakes) forro (m), guarnición (f); [Tech] revestimiento (m) stomach lining paredes (fpl) estomacales or del estómagoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Lipid surface linings have also a key role of preventing contact formation, thus sustaining the membrane integrity by virtue of repulsive interactions between hydrated headgroups.
- Those that arise from surface linings of organs are the commonest group and are called carcinomas.
- In recent articles, two terrific writers whose work has graced this paper have seen silver linings in the recall movement that just plain aren't there.
- The denims were cut so short that the pocket linings were hanging out in the open and gently wafting on the breeze.
- It is a specialist cotton and polycotton weaving firm which makes shirts, coat linings and raincoats for major fashion labels.
- Jackets in felt and printed denim have unfinished and reversed seams with bright red linings for men.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.