Translation of lining in Spanish:
- (of clothes, suitcase) forro (masculine); (of brakes) forro (masculine), guarnición (feminine); [Technology/Tecnología] revestimiento (masculine)Example sentences
- Lipid surface linings have also a key role of preventing contact formation, thus sustaining the membrane integrity by virtue of repulsive interactions between hydrated headgroups.
- Those that arise from surface linings of organs are the commonest group and are called carcinomas.
- In recent articles, two terrific writers whose work has graced this paper have seen silver linings in the recall movement that just plain aren't there.
- The denims were cut so short that the pocket linings were hanging out in the open and gently wafting on the breeze.
- It is a specialist cotton and polycotton weaving firm which makes shirts, coat linings and raincoats for major fashion labels.
- Jackets in felt and printed denim have unfinished and reversed seams with bright red linings for men.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.