- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (being linked) conexión (feminine)More example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (device) acoplamiento (masculine), mecanismo (masculine) de conexión
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable [Computing/Informática] enlace (masculine)
- The chapters do vary significantly, however, in the depth of analysis and the strength of linkage to the central premises of the research.
- Through the voices of the villagers, many of whom trace their linkage to the old Chipko movement, the film tries to understand the revolution.
- During the meeting he demanded its detachment from any linkage to the death of the five young men.
- Instead of complex linkages and levers, this one keys right on the trigger bar and a small protrusion pushes the firing - pin stop up.
- The drive elements enable both linear and rotational motion through fully sealed linkages.
- The free sliding experiments suggest that mechanical linkages between the doublets prevent free sliding in an intact axoneme.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.