Translation of linkage in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (being linked) conexión (feminine)Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (device) acoplamiento (masculine), mecanismo (masculine) de conexión
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable [Computing/Informática] enlace (masculine)
- The chapters do vary significantly, however, in the depth of analysis and the strength of linkage to the central premises of the research.
- Through the voices of the villagers, many of whom trace their linkage to the old Chipko movement, the film tries to understand the revolution.
- During the meeting he demanded its detachment from any linkage to the death of the five young men.
- Instead of complex linkages and levers, this one keys right on the trigger bar and a small protrusion pushes the firing - pin stop up.
- The drive elements enable both linear and rotational motion through fully sealed linkages.
- The free sliding experiments suggest that mechanical linkages between the doublets prevent free sliding in an intact axoneme.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.