Translation of linkman in Spanish:
noun plural -menPronunciation: /-mən/
- (British English)Example sentences
- The former CIA Head of Station in Peru, believed to have been the linkman for the agency with Montesinos, has also refused to testify in a Peruvian court.
- Being such a linkman endowed Zhou with the privilege of freely passing through the pits and team buildings and exploring the inner organization of the team.
- After all, as the British government's linkman he also helped to arm them, but that is another and much less edifying story.
Definition of linkman in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.