- 1.1 (material) hilas (fpl) (before n) lint dressing hilas (fpl)More example sentences1.2 (fluff) pelusa (f), borra (f)
More example sentences
- He covered the wound made with lint soaked in carbolic acid.
- One case, number 11, describes the management of a broken nose, and the treatment, involving rolls of lint within the nostrils and external bandaging, can hardly be bettered even by modern doctors.
- But whereas they were once crisp, motes of dust and household lint had now settled leaving the surface grimy.
- Brush cotton is a fabric that has been brushed to remove lint and other excess fibres to leave the cotton soft and smooth.
- Cover it with a cheesecloth to keep out dust, lint and insects.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.