Translation of liquidate in Spanish:
- 1 (Finance, Law)(assets/firm/debt)
- Its retail business was ultimately liquidated in 2000.
- One woman was forced to liquidate her business for lack of funds.
- And she is still fighting the same ‘renegade’ IRS agent, who, she says, seems hell-bent on liquidating the business.
- The activity of the collateral is the speed at which it can be liquidated and converted into cash.
- Even if it means selling off their valuable assets and liquidating their monitory investments to do so, it must urgently be done.
- If you sell, you liquidate an asset that might otherwise be a worry.
- If the Scottish parliament was jealous of its honour, the least it could have done was direct that the first year's pension money should be paid to Westminster to liquidate this debt.
- One wonders how the inoperative council is supposed to generate the much needed finances to liquidate the debts.
- He proposed that the first step towards liquidating the short-term debt should be through a limited issue of paper money by a National Bank.
- 2 (eliminate, kill)Example sentences
- And it was at this very moment I resolved to kill her - liquidate her once and for all so that she could never become a challenge to me.
- If a Global Messiah emerges to popularise the practice of voluntary simplicity and the rejection of Hollywood, will he be liquidated by a robo-assassin?
- In principle, I'm sorry we didn't liquidate him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.