Translation of liquidity in Spanish:
- [Finance] [Law/Derecho] liquidez (feminine)Example sentences
- ‘We have notions of linkages between liquidity and the bond markets, and between liquidity and different assets,’ says Diamond.
- Irish businesses are facing the most serious liquidity squeeze in years.
- This created a situation of low liquidity in the market and, according to him, it is easier to influence the market in times of low volume.
- Having ample cash is great for liquidity, but money sitting around as cash is not working for you and thus is not very advantageous.
- Purchasing securities from a primary dealer and paying for them with cash adds liquidity to the banking system.
- Potentially, an economy can stagnate until the crisis eases by sufficient liquidity coming back into general circulation.
- The bank is more concerned with liquidity than profitability, so that its central bank clients can withdraw funds without publicity at a moment's notice.
- Allowing them access to the exchange using authorised brokers would increase transparency and boost liquidity, Shen said.
- The territory's top securities regulator said liquidity, transaction costs and managerial skills in Hong Kong remained among the best in Asia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the