Translation of liquidity in Spanish:
- (Finance, Law)Example sentences
- ‘We have notions of linkages between liquidity and the bond markets, and between liquidity and different assets,’ says Diamond.
- Irish businesses are facing the most serious liquidity squeeze in years.
- This created a situation of low liquidity in the market and, according to him, it is easier to influence the market in times of low volume.
- Having ample cash is great for liquidity, but money sitting around as cash is not working for you and thus is not very advantageous.
- Purchasing securities from a primary dealer and paying for them with cash adds liquidity to the banking system.
- Potentially, an economy can stagnate until the crisis eases by sufficient liquidity coming back into general circulation.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the