Translation of liquor in Spanish:
- 1.1 (alcohol)alcohol (masculine)hard liquor
bebidas (feminine plural) alcohólicasbebidas (feminine plural) (alcohólicas) fuertes
bebidas (feminine plural) espirituosasExample sentences1.2
(British English) (Cookery)
- But men are more likely to order alcohol in casual dining restaurants; both men and women drink liquor and wine.
- People don't realize that if they order a tall drink they're getting the same amount of liquor as a short drink.
- At the bar, look for upscale liquor and signature drinks along with a variety of tapas.
jugo (masculine)Example sentences
- These had been slightly glazed with concentrated poaching liquor and dusted with what tasted like ground-down, caramelised peach crisps.
- A lot of popular spicy dishes require the ingredients to be marinated in a liquor for a few hours or overnight.
- They are more similar to dried beans than either crowder or black-eyed peas, and make a clear liquor when cooked.
- Imagine you are making jam and have gotten to the point where you pour the steaming liquor of fruit, sugar, and pectin into the jars.
- Strain over a wide jug and retain the liquor, discarding the peppercorns.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.