Translation of listener in Spanish:
- 1 (Radio)oyente (masculine or feminine)
radioyente (masculine or feminine)
radioescucha (masculine or feminine)Example sentences
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- 2 (in conversation) he's a good listeneres una persona que sabe escucharboth her listeners were very surprisedlas dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron muchoExample sentences
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.