Translation of listener in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Radio)oyente (masculine and feminine)
radioyente (masculine and feminine)
radioescucha (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener
es una persona que sabe escucharboth her listeners were very surprisedlas dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron muchoExample sentences
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.