- 1.1 [Radio] oyente (masculine and feminine), radioyente (masculine and feminine), radioescucha (masculine and feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener es una persona que sabe escuchar both her listeners were very surprised las dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron mucho
More example sentences
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.