Translation of listener in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Radio] oyente (masculine and feminine), radioyente (masculine and feminine), radioescucha (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener es una persona que sabe escuchar both her listeners were very surprised las dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron mucho
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.