Translation of listener in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Radio] oyente (masculine and feminine), radioyente (masculine and feminine), radioescucha (masculine and feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener es una persona que sabe escuchar both her listeners were very surprised las dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron mucho
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the