- 1.1 [Radio] oyente (mf), radioyente (mf), radioescucha (mf)More example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener es una persona que sabe escuchar both her listeners were very surprised las dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron mucho
More example sentences
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain the term castellano, rather than español, refers to the Spanish language as opposed to Catalan, Basque etc. The choice of word has political overtones: castellano has separatist connotations and español is considered centralist. In Latin America castellano is the usual term for Spanish.