- 1.1 [Radio] oyente (masculine and feminine), radioyente (masculine and feminine), radioescucha (masculine and feminine)More example sentences1.2 (in conversation) he's a good listener es una persona que sabe escuchar both her listeners were very surprised las dos personas que la escuchaban se sorprendieron mucho
More example sentences
- Will he be able to keep radio listeners tuned in?
- To those who are avid radio listeners, the programmes have a quality of their own.
- Talk radio is enjoying a coast-to-coast resurgence with millions of loyal listeners tuning in to their favorite topics.
- It didn't take long for these guys to fill the room with attentive listeners, or run out of merch.
- Make sure you have the listener's attention before you start speaking.
- They engage creatively with the limitations of the audio channel to command the listener's attention.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.