Translation of listing in Spanish:
- 1.1 (list) TV listingsprogramación (feminine) televisiva or de televisiónlistings magazineguía (feminine) de espectáculos
≈ guía (feminine) del ocio (en Esp)Example sentences1.2 (entry)
- Looking over the catalogues and listings of the period, it is amusing to see what was popular then as opposed to what is popular now.
- A sample listing of catalogs with medical supplies and equipment is provided on page 86.
- Your first step is to choose a cabinet style that you like, and then you can consult with the manufacturer's catalog for a complete listing of sizes.
cotización (feminine) bursátilExample sentences
- According to the listing in the registration maintained in the eye hospital, patients in need of a cornea are informed and brought to the hospital.
- Also in Florida, the Register has its first-ever listing of not one but two co-champion key tree cacti, an endangered species.
- Just excuse me for a moment, I will ask the Registrar about the listing.
- It is an American-based company with a listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- For those who don't like the idea of faffing about with foreign currencies and paperwork, a large number of American companies now have a secondary listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- A listing on the London Stock Exchange is also planned.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.