- [work/figure/style] literario a literary man un hombre de letras literary agent agente literario, -ria (m,f) literary critic crítico literario, crítica literaria (m,f) literary criticism crítica (f) literaria literary editor redactor literario, redactora literaria (m,f) literary history historia (f) de la literatura literary studies literatura (f) literary theory teoría (f) de la literatura, teoría (f) literariaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The second broad topic of dissension concerns the modes of analysis in literary and cultural studies.
- These ideas have gained a lot of currency in the study of literary genres.
- Eventually, he found an agent after one of his short stories was published in a literary magazine.
- Yes, I do feel if Urdu has to survive as a literary language it has to increase its vocabulary.
- This endeavor focused on folklore and history and began to unify the Ukrainian literary language.
- His language is very accessible as it is closer to the speaking rather than the literary language.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.