Translation of literate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (able to read)alfabetizadomuch of the population is barely literatela mayor parte de la población es casi analfabetaExample sentences1.2 (person) (well-educated)
- Most of us are familiar with the concept of literacy as it applies to reading and writing and it is generally accepted that being literate means being able to decipher the written word and compose written work.
- The written form of Arabic is the same for all literate Arabs (those able to read and write), regardless of how different their spoken dialects are.
- At present most literate Africans can read English or French.
- And this is the portion of the population who are computer literate.
- To ensure that all theories meet these standards, it is essential that people be sufficiently scientifically literate.
- And the book turns out to be intelligent, literate, and thoughtful.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.