Translation of literature in Spanish:
- 1.1 (art)Example sentences1.2 (published works)
- These deaths are real deaths, and they pile up in ways that define our histories and literatures and social sciences.
- The seminar's topic was Renaissance utopian literatures, focusing on More's Utopia.
- Many scholars consider this novel a modern classic in US literatures.
material (masculine) publicadoExample sentences1.3 (promotional material)
folletos (masculine plural)
- There is almost no published literature on the subject, and we are largely guided by our own opinions, experience, and - in some cases - prejudice.
- And contrary to some assertions, they have published peer-reviewed literature on the subject.
- It is certainly true that the published literature on the subject is well surveyed.
información (feminine)Example sentences
- For more straightforward cash rewards, consumers will have to read the small print of product literature to ensure they have the card that best suits their spending needs.
- They will be visiting problem areas to hand out literature and advice to people on how best to secure their vehicles, and offering support to victims.
- The campaign included rebranding the company and producing new corporate literature, advertising and media, website and promotional items.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.