Translation of lively in Spanish:
adjective livelier, liveliest
con brío(description/account)he's a lively character
vívidoes un tipo de lo más animado y alegrethey have three lively childrentienen tres niños traviesos y llenos de vidalively minds read the Daily Globela gente con inquietudes lee el Daily Globethey take a lively interest in developmentstoman un vivo interés en el desarrollo de los asuntosthings are getting a bit lively around herelas cosas se están poniendo un poco movidas por aquí [colloquial]Example sentences
- He was so lively and full of energy that it dawned on us that he must have been in some sort of pain for a lot longer than we had thought.
- Although a lively and outgoing teenager, he lives with the effects of what his father, Greg, termed ‘subtle neurological damage’.
- Nine-year-old Ricky is described as a lively, active boy who loves reading, swimming, watching TV and playing computer games.
- When the fast is broken, there are festive activities in a lively atmosphere.
- The karaoke bar maintained a lively atmosphere, even at such a late hour.
- The town was a lively place, buzzing with activity.
- A bonus is the Reading Group Companion Section at the end of the novel, featuring 10 questions sure to stimulate a lively discussion of the book.
- Thank you both very much for a spirited, lively, intelligent discussion.
- However, it would be a foolish man who tried to dictate to three such lively and intelligent minds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.