- 1 [Anat] [Culin] hígado (m); (before n) [transplant] de hígado liver complaint afección (f) or dolencia (f) hepática liver disease enfermedad (f) del hígado, afección (f) hepática [formal] liver pâté paté (m) de hígado liver salts sales (fpl) minerales or de frutas liver sausage (BrE) embutido (m) de paté de hígado liver trouble problema (m) or trastorno (m) hepático or del hígadoMore example sentences
More example sentences
- In the United States, there's a great shortage of donor organs: hearts, livers, lungs, kidneys, pancreases and small intestines.
- Subsequent CT scans of the chest and abdomen revealed the liver, pancreas, and renal cysts unchanged.
- Approximately 88,000 people are on the national organ transplant waiting list, waiting for kidneys, livers, pancreases, intestines, hearts and lungs.
- If you suspect you're not getting enough iron, boost your intake with foods like lean red meat, liver, spinach, and apricots.
- It is by appointment to the Queen and does a huge mail-order range, from calves' liver to French Loue chicken.
- As the vegetables are whisked away a platter of crostini spread with chicken liver pate arrives, but that is not the special part.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.