Translation of livid in Spanish:
- 1 (furious) [colloquial]furibundo [colloquial]to be livid
withsomebodyestar furioso conalguienestar furibundo conalguien [colloquial]Example sentences
- He was livid, furious at his father and his anger grew with every tear his mother shed.
- Ryder was seriously moving past furious to livid.
- Both were angry, more livid than she could imagine.
- 2 2.1 (blueish)(bruise)
amoratadoExample sentences2.2 (white)
(face)livid pallor 2.3 (reddish) she was livid with rage
- It was a livid blue colour although sometimes it melded through a shocking purple into a bright red.
- His body in livid bruises is depicted against the background of Poland's national flag.
- They were also concerned that Mrs Holland had a livid bruise on her jaw and had lost a tooth as a result of an assault the previous week.
lívidoestaba lívida de rabia
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.