- 1 (person) holgazán, (m,f), vago, (m,f), haragán, (m,f), flojo, (m,f) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- The sophisticated loafer always finds an excuse to avoid work.
- I was standing by the paddock surveying the latest in a line of equine flatterers and good-for-nothing loafers in which I was about to invest.
- But if we agree that hacks and loafers resort to lies because they don't know how else to make great journalism, what can we say about reporters from the Pantheon who marbled their journalism with fiction?
- 2 (shoe) mocasín (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)