Translation of loafer in Spanish:
- 1 (person) holgazán, (masculine, feminine), vago, (masculine, feminine), haragán, (masculine, feminine), flojo, (masculine, feminine) [colloquial/familiar]Example sentences
- The sophisticated loafer always finds an excuse to avoid work.
- I was standing by the paddock surveying the latest in a line of equine flatterers and good-for-nothing loafers in which I was about to invest.
- But if we agree that hacks and loafers resort to lies because they don't know how else to make great journalism, what can we say about reporters from the Pantheon who marbled their journalism with fiction?
- 2 (shoe) mocasín (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.