Translation of loan in Spanish:
- 1 (of money) bank loanpréstamo or crédito bancario(before noun) loan account (British English)cuenta (feminine) crediticialoan agreementcontrato (masculine) de préstamoloan facilityfacilidades (feminine plural) de créditoloan fundfondo (masculine) de préstamosExample sentences
- If anyone wants to take out a loan, borrow money, or get something on hire purchase, they have to agree to a credit check being done on them to make sure they are safe with other people's money.
- Because if you can deduct interest on a loan, invest the money, and earn tax-free profits, you essentially get a government subsidy for investing.
- Managed financial systems allowed capital accumulation to be financed by bank loans at low interest rates, regulated by the monetary authorities.
- Many thanks to Harry Fairbairn BMW for the loan of the test car.
- Thanks to Ian Philp Mercedes-Benz in Glasgow for the loan of our test car.
- Many thanks to Arnold Clark Vauxhall in Pollokshields for the loan of our test car.
- the bank is willing to loan $20,000el banco está dispuesto a prestar 20.000 dólaresmany sports clubs will loan out equipmentmuchos clubs deportivos prestan el equipoto loan somebody something, to loan something
tosomebodyprestarle algocan you loan me $20/a wrench? (esp American English) aalguien¿me prestas or (Spain tb) me dejas 20 dólares/una llave inglesa?Example sentences
- This could use any land to send its sheep to market - including royal - as it loaned large sums to the crown.
- Family and friends loaned money and helped her to buy the former Muslim girls school.
- Any future credits and moneys loaned will be loaned at a rate of seven percent usury.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.