- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Botany/Botánica] lóbulo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- The sturgeon tail behaves mechanically as an extremely flexible sheet with flexible dorsal and ventral lobes following the central tail region.
- Lung transplantations may involve two lungs, a single lung, or a lobe of a lung (the lungs are divided into lobes, three in the right lung and two on the left).
- The heart-lung block was removed, and the transplanted left lung and native right lung were divided into three lobes on each side.
(ear lobe)lóbulo (masculine) (de la oreja)
- The rearmost of the four lobes is the occipital lobe, but there is no sulcus to define its limit on the lateral surface.
- He had a basal skull fracture, lacerations to his scalp, facial abrasions and contusions to both frontal cerebral lobes.
- What I've hopefully done is lit a spark in your brains that'll burn a tunnel from your prefrontal lobes to your medulla oblongata.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a ración is a serving of food eaten in a bar or cafe, generally with a drink. Friends or relatives meet in a bar or cafe, order a number of raciones, and share them.