- 1.1 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [Botany/Botánica] lóbulo (masculine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- The sturgeon tail behaves mechanically as an extremely flexible sheet with flexible dorsal and ventral lobes following the central tail region.
- Lung transplantations may involve two lungs, a single lung, or a lobe of a lung (the lungs are divided into lobes, three in the right lung and two on the left).
- The heart-lung block was removed, and the transplanted left lung and native right lung were divided into three lobes on each side.
(ear lobe)lóbulo (masculine) (de la oreja)
- The rearmost of the four lobes is the occipital lobe, but there is no sulcus to define its limit on the lateral surface.
- He had a basal skull fracture, lacerations to his scalp, facial abrasions and contusions to both frontal cerebral lobes.
- What I've hopefully done is lit a spark in your brains that'll burn a tunnel from your prefrontal lobes to your medulla oblongata.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.