- 1.1 [Anat] [Bot] lóbulo (m)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- The sturgeon tail behaves mechanically as an extremely flexible sheet with flexible dorsal and ventral lobes following the central tail region.
- Lung transplantations may involve two lungs, a single lung, or a lobe of a lung (the lungs are divided into lobes, three in the right lung and two on the left).
- The heart-lung block was removed, and the transplanted left lung and native right lung were divided into three lobes on each side.
(ear lobe)lóbulo (m) (de la oreja)
- The rearmost of the four lobes is the occipital lobe, but there is no sulcus to define its limit on the lateral surface.
- He had a basal skull fracture, lacerations to his scalp, facial abrasions and contusions to both frontal cerebral lobes.
- What I've hopefully done is lit a spark in your brains that'll burn a tunnel from your prefrontal lobes to your medulla oblongata.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.