- 1 (find) [fault/leak] localizar*, ubicar* (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina)More example sentences
- Because forecasters always try to pinpoint the eye of the hurricane, this knowledge will help with locating the exact position and lead to better tracking.
- As well as tracking all types of electronic transactions, it is able to reconstruct text messages months after they were sent and locate the exact position of users.
- Although I know several swims well I will always use the plumbing rod to locate the exact positions that I want to fish.
- 2 (position) [building/business] situar*, ubicar* (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) the switch is located under the seat el interruptor está or se encuentra debajo del asientoMore example sentences
- Living in cities is more popular and the more expensive flats and apartments are centrally located.
- The city's old Central Jail built during the British Raj was located very centrally.
- The Academy is centrally located on Beretania and Victoria, and there is ample street parking.
- (settle) (American English/inglés norteamericano) establecerse*More example sentences
- On the first point, research shows that taxes are not necessarily the key factor in where people and businesses locate.
- Look for property data to show special exemptions for new businesses that locate in new residential areas.
- But the sale of the site and the possibility of new businesses locating on Swindon Road could inject some much needed capital into the local economy.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.