Translation of locate in Spanish:
- 1 (find)Example sentences
- Because forecasters always try to pinpoint the eye of the hurricane, this knowledge will help with locating the exact position and lead to better tracking.
- As well as tracking all types of electronic transactions, it is able to reconstruct text messages months after they were sent and locate the exact position of users.
- Although I know several swims well I will always use the plumbing rod to locate the exact positions that I want to fish.
- 2 (position) the switch is located under the seatel interruptor está or se encuentra debajo del asientoExample sentences
- Living in cities is more popular and the more expensive flats and apartments are centrally located.
- The city's old Central Jail built during the British Raj was located very centrally.
- The Academy is centrally located on Beretania and Victoria, and there is ample street parking.
- (settle)(American English)
- On the first point, research shows that taxes are not necessarily the key factor in where people and businesses locate.
- Look for property data to show special exemptions for new businesses that locate in new residential areas.
- But the sale of the site and the possibility of new businesses locating on Swindon Road could inject some much needed capital into the local economy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.