Translation of location in Spanish:
- 1 countable 1.1 (position)ubicación (feminine) (esp (Latin America) )we don't know the exact location of the planeno conocemos las posición exacta del aviónthis is the ideal location for the hoteleste es el lugar or el emplazamiento or (esp (Latin America) ) la ubicación ideal para el hotelprime/central location near the seasituación (feminine) inmejorable/céntrica cerca del mar
(esp (Latin America) ) ubicación (feminine) inmejorable/céntrica cerca del marExample sentences1.2 (Computing)
- Be sure to look over the program schedule included in this issue, and get yourself booked at a convenient location.
- They arrived at the dining hall, a squat building positioned in a central location on the school grounds.
- Portarlington, they say, is the ideal choice because of its location and geographical position.
- The first set of control input parameters is stored in a memory location.
- We will store that metadata in a separate location from the data itself.
- Moving to a new place is hard, and moving your server to a new location or computer also is hard.
- 2 countable (Cinema)lugar (masculine) de filmaciónwe were filming on location in Italyestábamos rodando los exteriores en ItaliaExample sentences
- Promising a fresh take on any and every aspect of the media world, The Desk is filmed on location and in the studio.
- Filmed on location, with natural light and a limited crew, the visual aspects of The Sunshine are equally impressive.
- These days, we are aware that this city in the Czech Republic is a favored filming location for Hollywood studios.
- 3 uncountable 3.1 (siting)ubicación (feminine) (esp (Latin America) )Example sentences3.2 (discovery of position)
- The poor design of the staircase, or improper location of the deposit bins results in many students trapped at the lower level with only one stairway to go back to the upper level.
- Ministers rejected proposals recommended earlier this year by the Office of Fair Trading to scrap regulations which control the number and location of pharmacies.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.