- 1.1 u (accommodations) alojamiento (m)More example sentences1.2
(lodgings pl)(rented) to live in lodgings vivir en una habitación alquilada ( or en una pensión etc) I'm looking for lodgings estoy buscando alojamientoMore example sentences
- The remainder are in supported lodgings, community homes or in residential care.
- Both the New Town and the Old Town offer numerous lodgings in private houses and small family hotels.
- Cheap lodgings and a shift away from family entertainment have made the capital of glam a top business stop.
- Both are being given full board and lodging at the Royal Cliff Beach Resort and are guaranteed employment with the resort after completion of their subsidized training.
- You pay for administrative costs, for your board and lodging (absurdly cheap), and your air fare.
- Harvard offers generous aid and loans to cover its annual fees of around £17,000 plus board and lodging of £7,000, as do other top colleges.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.