Translation of loft in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (attic) (British English/inglés británico) desván (masculine), buhardilla (feminine), ático (masculine), altillo (masculine), zarzo (masculine) (Colombia) loft ladder escalera (feminine) del desván ( or de la buhardilla etc)Example sentences1.2
(hay loft)pajar (masculine) 1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (in warehouse) loft (masculine) ([ espacio comercial convertido en residencia ])Example sentences1.4 (elevated area) galería (feminine) choir/organ loft galería (feminine) del coro/órgano
- Graham spent the bulk of his day today sorting out the junk in the garage, creating a boarded storage loft in the roof space, and separating out a couple of loads of rubbish to go to the recycling centre tomorrow.
- Beyond the ground floor, however, the transformation of the office building into lofts has taken a controversial turn.
- In the rear of a house just half a block away from my house, there was a three-garage outbuilding with storage lofts above each garage.
- That space consists largely of residential blocks and light industrial space and warehousing easily converted to lofts, on the eastern side of the city.
- In recent years, developers had considered converting the building into lofts, but a deal did not materialize.
- She raved about how she could convert the factory space into a fabulous loft for herself.
- Other getaway realms include the loft and the lower level.
- 2(pigeon loft)palomar (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Defensor del pueblo is an ombudsman nominated by the Spanish Parliament to defend the rights of citizens against government maladministration. If he upholds a complaint he advises the administration on appropriate compensation. This post, under the same name, also exists in some Latin American countries.