Translation of loft in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (attic) (British)desván (masculine)loft ladder
zarzo (masculine) (Colombia)escalera (feminine) del desván ( or de la buhardilla etc. )Example sentences1.2
also: hay loft1.3 (US) (in warehouse)loft (masculine) (espacio comercial convertido en residencia)Example sentences1.4 (elevated area) choir/organ loft
- Graham spent the bulk of his day today sorting out the junk in the garage, creating a boarded storage loft in the roof space, and separating out a couple of loads of rubbish to go to the recycling centre tomorrow.
- Beyond the ground floor, however, the transformation of the office building into lofts has taken a controversial turn.
- In the rear of a house just half a block away from my house, there was a three-garage outbuilding with storage lofts above each garage.
galería (feminine) del coro/órganoExample sentences
- That space consists largely of residential blocks and light industrial space and warehousing easily converted to lofts, on the eastern side of the city.
- In recent years, developers had considered converting the building into lofts, but a deal did not materialize.
- She raved about how she could convert the factory space into a fabulous loft for herself.
- Other getaway realms include the loft and the lower level.
lanzar por lo altoExample sentences
- A boundary was more likely than a three and Giles came down the wicket and tried to loft the ball over the in-field on the leg-side.
- The first was to loft the ball over the bar for one of the finest points he has ever scored and probably the most important.
- A coach lofts the ball at the rim to simulate an errant shot, and the drill is on.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.