Translation of loft in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (attic) (British English/inglés británico) desván (masculine), buhardilla (feminine), ático (masculine), altillo (masculine), zarzo (masculine) (Colombia) loft ladder escalera (feminine) del desván ( or de la buhardilla etc)Example sentences1.2
(hay loft)pajar (masculine) 1.3 (American English/inglés norteamericano) (in warehouse) loft (masculine) ([ espacio comercial convertido en residencia ])Example sentences1.4 (elevated area) galería (feminine) choir/organ loft galería (feminine) del coro/órgano
- Graham spent the bulk of his day today sorting out the junk in the garage, creating a boarded storage loft in the roof space, and separating out a couple of loads of rubbish to go to the recycling centre tomorrow.
- Beyond the ground floor, however, the transformation of the office building into lofts has taken a controversial turn.
- In the rear of a house just half a block away from my house, there was a three-garage outbuilding with storage lofts above each garage.
- That space consists largely of residential blocks and light industrial space and warehousing easily converted to lofts, on the eastern side of the city.
- In recent years, developers had considered converting the building into lofts, but a deal did not materialize.
- She raved about how she could convert the factory space into a fabulous loft for herself.
- Other getaway realms include the loft and the lower level.
- 2(pigeon loft)palomar (masculine)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a