n (pl -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) frambuesa (f) de LoganMore example sentences1.2 (bush) frambueso (m) de Logan
More example sentences
- You could also add raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, tayberries and blackberries.
- Blackberries and raspberries are often crossed to give varieties such as the loganberry and tayberry.
- When the currants start to burst and flood the pan with colour, tip in the loganberries or raspberries.
- Cut out all the old fruiting canes from raspberries, loganberries and blackberries and tie in the new shoots.
- If loganberries and raspberries have not yet been cut down and the new canes tied in, do this now.
- Bearing this in mind, garden blackberries - and indeed tayberries and loganberries - must be cut back annually for ease of picking and to keep growth within bounds.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.