noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) frambuesa (feminine) de LoganMore example sentences1.2 (bush) frambueso (masculine) de Logan
More example sentences
- You could also add raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, tayberries and blackberries.
- Blackberries and raspberries are often crossed to give varieties such as the loganberry and tayberry.
- When the currants start to burst and flood the pan with colour, tip in the loganberries or raspberries.
- Cut out all the old fruiting canes from raspberries, loganberries and blackberries and tie in the new shoots.
- If loganberries and raspberries have not yet been cut down and the new canes tied in, do this now.
- Bearing this in mind, garden blackberries - and indeed tayberries and loganberries - must be cut back annually for ease of picking and to keep growth within bounds.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.