Translation of loganberry in Spanish:
noun plural -ries
- 1.1 (fruit)frambuesa (feminine) de LoganExample sentences1.2 (bush)
frambueso (masculine) de LoganExample sentences
- You could also add raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, tayberries and blackberries.
- Blackberries and raspberries are often crossed to give varieties such as the loganberry and tayberry.
- When the currants start to burst and flood the pan with colour, tip in the loganberries or raspberries.
- Cut out all the old fruiting canes from raspberries, loganberries and blackberries and tie in the new shoots.
- If loganberries and raspberries have not yet been cut down and the new canes tied in, do this now.
- Bearing this in mind, garden blackberries - and indeed tayberries and loganberries - must be cut back annually for ease of picking and to keep growth within bounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.