Translation of loganberry in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) frambuesa (feminine) de LoganExample sentences1.2 (bush) frambueso (masculine) de Logan
- You could also add raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, tayberries and blackberries.
- Blackberries and raspberries are often crossed to give varieties such as the loganberry and tayberry.
- When the currants start to burst and flood the pan with colour, tip in the loganberries or raspberries.
- Cut out all the old fruiting canes from raspberries, loganberries and blackberries and tie in the new shoots.
- If loganberries and raspberries have not yet been cut down and the new canes tied in, do this now.
- Bearing this in mind, garden blackberries - and indeed tayberries and loganberries - must be cut back annually for ease of picking and to keep growth within bounds.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.