n (plural -ries)
- 1.1 (fruit) frambuesa (feminine) de LoganMore example sentences1.2 (bush) frambueso (masculine) de Logan
More example sentences
- You could also add raspberries, loganberries, blueberries, tayberries and blackberries.
- Blackberries and raspberries are often crossed to give varieties such as the loganberry and tayberry.
- When the currants start to burst and flood the pan with colour, tip in the loganberries or raspberries.
- Cut out all the old fruiting canes from raspberries, loganberries and blackberries and tie in the new shoots.
- If loganberries and raspberries have not yet been cut down and the new canes tied in, do this now.
- Bearing this in mind, garden blackberries - and indeed tayberries and loganberries - must be cut back annually for ease of picking and to keep growth within bounds.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an